Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Mr. Officer, Sir? We are NOT friends.

On Saturday, I was driving my way down to Hurricane, UT for my cousin's baptism. I was enjoying the ride, the sun, and the peace of it all. I had seen 4 cops already by the time I was heading into Fillmore and so was purposefully watching my speed. But then the unthinkable happened!

Now, I'm not saying that I'm always so innocent, but this day I was!!

The officer tried to be all nice and amiable and play the good-guy card, but it just made me not like him all the more when he handed me my $90 ticket and told me there were at least 4 coppers on duty down in Beaver so to watch myself.

This is my 1st speeding ticket (even the 1st time ever being pulled over!) in my life. And did any of those previous 10 years of good behavior get me anywhere?? NOPE. Even my curled hair was good for nothing as far as Millard County was concerned.

I am not pleased.

No comments: