Monday, March 29, 2010

Dreamland


I woke up this morning laughing. Why?? Because my dream last night was a Last of the Mohicans meets Twilight saga. It was SOOOOO funny! I watched Last of the Mohicans last night for my 1st time, and I guess I was really moved by it for it to have stayed with me like that. I can't remember all the details, but at some point it changed and I was filing through a dim room in a line of girls ogling at Jacob. What the?? (clarification: I wasn't ogling, the girls were) I recently broke down and read the Twilight series & saw the movies and found them entertaining enough. But I am not a Twilight junkie by any means! But perhaps my subconscious says otherwise...
As I was in this room, somehow I ended up with sitting with Jacob, he had his arms around me. I know it sounds sorta romantic (yes his shirt was off, and he still had his long hair) but I remember touching his arms and they were all scabby. Bleh. Gross. Ruined whatever I  may have conjured up in my traitorous mind. And that was that.

2 comments:

Raymon said...

1. Yuck. 2. Interesting mind you have. 3. The end.

Ashley Arnold said...

I love the hair.