Monday, March 15, 2010

Beware the Ides of March

Don't you enjoy working some Shakespeare into your everyday life? I get more excited for the Ides of March than I do for St. Patrick's Day...don't ask me why

I've made it through the day without attempted murder, but as history says

Caesar: Well the Ides of March have come
Seer: Ay, they have come, but they are not gone.

so I guess I won't get too hoity toity just yet about my smooth-sailing day.

So far today:
the sun is SHINING, so I'm happy
slept in a little later than normal, but still got my shower in
I've had both breakfast and lunch (not exactly an everyday occurence)
finished a project at work (only taken a few months!) WOO HOO! Go me!
finished a final report for a class
talked to one of my best friends that I haven't talked with in a few months and laughed so hard and it felt so good
did I mention the sun's out?
and I've been able to go around saying things like

"Et tu, Brute?"
"It's Greek to me!"
"Friends, Romans, Countrymen, lend me your ears!"
and of course..."Beware the Ides of March!"

Have a happy day!

1 comment:

Ashley Arnold said...

Ha ha ha ha! I LOVE YOU! Let's celebrate the ides of March tonight!