Thursday, March 25, 2010

Me and my girl

I FINALLY got to see my girl tonight! After 4 torturous days of my mother and entire family telling me how adorable and perfect she is, I finally got a chance to get home to see her. And you know what? They were all right! She is perfect. A little cuddle bug (she fell asleep on me all stretched out across my chest) but too funny when she's playing. I love her.

(the picture isn't great quality b/c it was taken with my phone...better ones to come!)

She just follows you around all over the house, and she'll run off to one of her stuffed animals but then dash back to your feet and sit so pretty and perfect and still that it just melts your heart. She's my girl. The best one there is.

3 comments:

Peg said...

I'm missing my baby girl...okay and my big girl too.

Hallie said...

you are so lucky to have each other.

Ashley Arnold said...

Bre said something about her having a bodankadonk? he he he...