Saturday, October 2, 2010

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

Right. I will try to remember that as I look in my planner already full for the next week with at least 10 items I still need to check off from the last 2. After watching the 1st session of Conference, my favorite speaker was President Uchtdorf (I'll link his talk as soon as it's posted!) who talked about getting life down to the important things & basically sieving our days so that we are spending our time where we really want to, where it will make the greatest difference in our lives. One of my favorite things he said was that in families love is so often spelt T.I.M.E.

1 comment:

Ashley Arnold said...

Ya... I kind of had a little "indigestion" while listening to that talk. Super powerful and needed. Sure miss you and wish we could "download" all the conference takeaways with each other. Hope you're hanging in there.