Tuesday, October 12, 2010

10/10/10

This day already had the promise of being the coolest day of the year. BUT, it got even better when we found out it was also NATIONAL CAKE DECORATING DAY! So that's what we did. We decorated cupcakes & watched Mean Girls & had a ball. I love these girls!!
 
 Jamie going for it with BOTH hands!

Courtney's always the most focused 1 of the 3 of us

and for some reason I'm only content when sitting in a ball

 My witch! I was so proud of her! I know she looks like a smurf in a turban...
but humor me

the day also celebrated our 3 week anniversary of knowing each other!

2 comments:

john and bre said...

so fun! Love the smurf cupcake

Ashley Arnold said...

THAT'S IT! A Smurf with a turban! :) That's exactly what I was thinking... ha ha... jk. Love you. Glad you're having so much fun!