Thursday, October 21, 2010

My Ultimate Comfort Food

I had a long day. I came home after 8:00 famished. I looked in my cupboard for something delicious & incredibly low maintenance to top off my day. I spotted it. There at the top. My favorite cereal. But wait? Do I have a banana to go with it? Otherwise it's not worth it. I looked over my shoulder & saw with relief that 1 of the 4 bananas sitting on the counter was still cereal worthy (hasn't crossed over to the smoothie/bread side yet). Phew.

2 Original Shredded Wheat biscuits with 1 sliced banana drenched in milk.

I feel much better.

5 comments:

Ashley Arnold said...

YYUuuummmyyy shredded wheat! :) I also remember you loving Crispix. I love Crispix.

Michelle said...

You're disgusting.:)

The Holts said...

I thought you were going to say rice krispies were your fav because those are great with bananas too! Never tried the shredded wheat, but I don't know if I want to. :)

Peg said...

Yum my favorite meal!!!!!

john and bre said...

most my bananas turn into the banana bread side