Saturday, August 24, 2013

Happy Birthday my dear sweet Grandma!


Don't I have a lovely grandmother? I just love her. I called this morning and Jamey and I sang to her and then she and I just chatted...and I've been smiling ever since. I wish I was there to celebrate. We'd go shopping -window shopping and shoe shopping and look at a quite a few purses and a bit of this and that. Then we'd eat lunch. Then we'd start round 2 of shopping. If it was my birthday she'd be sure to pick up something my mother would certainly hate and insist that I must have it. She was always good like that. But it is her birthday so no good ways to make my mom roll her eyes. 

Grandma has spunk. She's feisty and quick-witted and I love hearing what comes out of her mouth. I'll giggle for days. When I was little and at their house, she and Grandpa Brown would let me drink my water or juice in the fancy wine glasses with my pinky up. She was at every dance recital, orchestra concert, and graduation (along with the numerous ones of all her other grandchildren). She makes the best tortellini soup. She is always in fashion. She enjoys road trips with her family. And she is always there.


Love you Grandma! Happy birthday!

No comments: