Monday, February 22, 2010

2 Months = Diploma

With graduation being 2 months from TODAY, I was glad to find these tips on the student alumni page


I think I'll wear a skirt so none of you need worry about being embarrassed by my high-waters.

Graduation is really just 2 months away!? I thought it might be a hard thing to say goodbye but I don't think so. Yes, I will miss it but I am hopeful for where my life is headed. I am so excited about my future. I recently reread a talk by Elder Holland and felt confirmed by hope with his words "faith is for the future" How perfect.

No, I do not know everything that awaits, and I'm sure it's going to be really hard sometimes and I'll call my mom crying, "Why did you let me do this???" But that is why we need faith and so I'll keep on and I know that I will continue to achieve happiness.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

So I'm complete and utterly addicted to reading your blog! Thank you!!! You have such a good way with words! LOVE YOU!!!