Sunday, April 1, 2012

ramblings

Don't know what to write about. I think I had an idea that made me open up a new box but now it's gone. It was Conference weekend and I loved it. I stayed awake for all but maybe 6 minutes. It's not that I don't love Elder Nelson, but I'm able to appreciate his written word more than his spoken. Something about the timbre of his voice resonates with my sleep waves. And now I'm just conditioned to go to sleep when I hear him. Yesterday I stayed awake in Conference by working on my scarf. I started it 2 months ago when I thought Ohio was going to have a winter, then we didn't. But I finished it and wore it all around the house last night because I was so pleased with my handiwork. This morning we had a potluck breakfast and wished we owned more chairs/square footage to invite more people over. It was delicious. Of course I have no pictures. I feel like I should be more interesting than this, but I'm really not. This week I have 2 friends getting married and one having a baby. All in Utah. They couldn't have tried to plan it better for me to visit if they'd tried. And yet I still can't go. I'll be here in The Ohio missing the action. Thank goodness for Skype and Facebook.

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

If you were wonder woman like me ;) you would have stayed awake by making home made granola bars and cookies. Plus you could have cleaned your closet!