Sunday, November 25, 2012

tis the season

I do not do not do not want to go back to school/work again tomorrow. The closer the end of the semester draws the longer it seems to take. I love lounging around the house all day in my sweats. It never gets old. I think it used to get old for Jamey because he doesn't love girls in sweats, but unfortunately for him I change into them immediately when I get home. Recently though, I've been trying to stay dressed until he gets home, but not always. And now I've broken him into the bad habit as well. I'm cheap and we still don't really have our heater going. It's set to warm up to a whopping 68 in the evenings and the morning when we wake up. But I figure why pay for heat when I can put on a sweatshirt and sit with a blanket wrapped around me?

We did some Christmas decorating. I now have 3 trees. The one super cute wooden one that was my Grandma's that she lent to my Mom that she just lent to me. The Christmas Tree in a Box that my thoughtful brother sent me 2 years ago. And a cute little replica of the Charlie Brown Christmas tree. And we have 3 nativities up. And Jamey hasn't watched a Christmas movie with me yet but I think I'll try and break him of that tonight.


That's all I got.

2 comments:

Jess said...

You should post pictures of said Christmas decorations...

Chantelle said...

Aww the tree in a box! What a sweet brother you have. Thomas hates it when I wear my sweats too. I have this red pair (with the scrunchy cuffs at the bottom) I bought in the little boys section of Wal-mart for $5 and I wear them almost every day after I get home from work lol