Sunday, November 18, 2012

this weekend

We've had such a great weekend. On Friday we went to the opening night of the Columbus Zoo Lights. It was their "stuff-the-truck" event where you get in free for 5 cans of food. We took our sweet neighbor Jean, she's like four-foot-nothin, for her birthday. So great. Then I met up with some girlfriends for Twilight. I love girls' nights. And I can't remember what I did Saturday, lots of errands and a football party. Oh! I tried to make Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory caramel apples. Yumm. But...apparently it is not enough to melt the caramel, you have to mix it with water or else it turns brittle hard when it cools and breaks your teeth off when you try and bite into it. Good flavor though. ha And...today we ate ribs for dinner. Win. So good. We are going to North Carolina to meet up with my mom and Jeff for Thanksgiving. I can't wait!

No comments: