Thursday, February 23, 2012

wind terrifies me

I'm not sure if I've blogged about this before, but the wind really does terrify me. I hate it. Everything sounds and looks different (horrible) when the wind is blowing. I love a good thunder and/or lightning storm- they make me feel like the world is filled with wonder and I am especially happy if I'm woken up in the middle of the night because of one. I also enjoy listening to it rain outside my window. But a wind storm? Hate hate double hate. So I'm sitting home alone on the couch trying to study and trying not to think about having to go to bed alone tonight and being brave and praying to go into such a deep sleep that I won't notice a thing. Jamey left me for a few days. I thought I'd be ok, and I have been for the past couple nights. But now, tonight, the wind came, and I'm being a scaredy-pants.

No comments: