Friday, August 26, 2011

where o where?

Finally, 2 months after our wedding, I had the sense of mind to call my mom and ask what happened to my wedding dress and shoes?? It occured to me that while I was home for my brother's wedding, I never saw it in the house. I called her last night and she didn't have it. She called Auntie Lynne, nope she didn't have it either. I texted my sister-in-law and...you guessed it. Nope nope nope. No one had it. Everyone told me a different story of where it ended up, of who took charge of it. But they all said that it wasn't left there, that the place was clean & empty when they left. Still, I had Jamey call the Jensen Nature Park and ask after it. They had no idea. Of course. I texted friends and family all day, each person sillier and more unlikely than the last. But someone had to have it. How do you lose a wedding dress for crying out loud? 36 hours after the initial query, guess where it turned up? With my mom. In her closet. Love her.

No comments: