Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Shark Week

du nuh
 duh nuh duh nuh! it's shark week so bring out your shark paraphernalia. nothing is better than celebrating the brutal murders of people by ferocious sea creatures. I think sharks are one of my biggest fears but I don't really fear them all the time because I am much better than them on land. We have watched all the shark week episodes so far (in fact we kept our cable just so we can watch this week). It's too bad that shark week is so white shark supremacist because there are a lot of other cool sharks that are racially excluded. We didn't go all out like my sister did because it is our first year dedicated to the shark fest. We did get awesome shirts from her. Check out her craziness at http://oursharkweek.blogspot.com/. I now believe in rogue sharks, breech sharks, and that everyone that says something on discovery has to be very dramatic. I used to be afraid of sharks in my pool after watching jaws. I now know that fear was a bit exaggerated.

5 comments:

Ashley Arnold said...

Ha ha ha. Wow. This is a BIG deal at the Price home! :) I watched a bit of it last night and got really excited. Glad to hear I'm not the only one.

Laura Day said...

Oh I love you!

alyson said...

ha ha! I love you guys and your shark picture! I found your blog via breanne and john's so I hope you don't mind if I blog stalk you now :)

john and bre said...

Im glad that you are concerned about being racist towards other sharks :)

shel7by said...

heart