Thursday, September 23, 2010

Oh hello

I am alive & well in Ohio. I've been busy having too much fun that I haven't made time to blog. It's a lot like when you don't write in your journal & then feel guilty/overwhelmed at everything you've missed but you still want to tell about that you keep putting it off...indefinitely. There's so much I want to share but if I did it all none of you would read my blog any longer because you'd start singing "This is the post that never ends Yes it goes on and on my friend!" (name that tune!!) But so you all know, we survived the drive, the move-in, the adjustment, the weather (including TORNADOS), & my 1st week of Pharmacy school (yes I'm announcing that last 1 a day early but I'm confident in the outcome). Phew. I've met some way nice people here & the take home message is...drumroll please...

I LOVE OHIO

Have a nice day.

2 comments:

NJ said...

Yea!!! I'm so glad you're loving it! We can't wait to make it out to see you!

Ashley Arnold said...

YYYYYAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!! Can't believe you're doing it. It doesn't seem real cause Bre and I aren't there with you... but I know you're doing amazingly well. Keep it up, love! Praying hard for you. Miss you!