Friday, April 12, 2013

it's time

...for a new post. I was doing so well but now I'm sick of looking at the same thing when I get on. Jamey is in Iowa (who goes to Iowa??) and I'm home alone so maybe I'll just put up some pictures of him since he's so nice to look at.




The first one makes me want to have his babies and hope they'll look just like him because he is so lovable. The middle is from his Championship Intramural Hockey game where they WON!! And the last is from his latest Intramural Innertube Waterpolo game. I love how is body is all splayed out and he's so into the game. He's such a fun husband.

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

Thank you for the update. I was beginning to think you had decided "we" dont need to know what is going on in your life. You two will make beautiful babies.