Friday, August 20, 2010

2 Weddings & a Baby

Last week was a busy week, but one that I will cherish FOREVER. I was happier last week than I have been all summer. It felt so good to be with close friends & to be celebrating the happiest moments life has to offer with them.

Tuesday 10 August
The Woodrows! The day was perfect & I cried so much (happy tears). I am sure that this time with Bre & her family is some of the very best of my entire life.

Oh hello Woodrow's!

Ashley & me, we were inseperable

The 3 Amigas!

Welcome to the fam John

Thursday 12 August
My middle child from the mission was married in the Salt Lake City Temple. I apologize for no picture due to a dead camera, but believe you me, she was STUNNING

I had to leave Haylie's festivites early because I got a phonecall from my best friend Laura saying she'd gone into labor!!! Since I missed her wedding due to being in New York, I promised her NO WAY would I miss out on this!

Friday 13 August
The boy is born! I cannot think of a more sacred experience than that of welcoming a brand new beautiful life into this world. Laura was so brave & hopeful & loving through the whole process. I am proud to be her friend.

Beautiful Mama with her son

Me with the most precious boy in the world 

4 comments:

Nancy said...

What an exciting bunch of adventures! I'm so glad you got to be there for Mr. Lincoln's arrival. Give Laura Hugs for me if you're still there. Oh, and you look GORGEOUS!

NJ said...

WOW WOW WOW! I didn't know that Bre was getting married -she looked fantastic! (I love her dress!) And how exciting that Laura's son arrived! He looks so precious. And I agree with Nancy - I LOVE your long hair Addie!!

Matt and Autumn Stone said...

you look so adorable addie!!! miss you tons!

Anonymous said...

good thing I didn't end up getting married on Friday! Love you tons!