Monday, January 18, 2010

Here I am!!

I did it! With my roommates, Breanne and Ashley, on each side for moral support, I have started my blog. This has been a goal of mine for nearly a year now since I read about Elder Ballard's desire to have members of the Church more public and accessible in sharing testimony. I don't really know why it's been such a big deal to get it going. Technology totally overwhelms me. For example, by brother gave me his old iPod last year for my birthday and I JUST this week started putting my iTunes together. So I'm getting there. Baby steps. And so here I am! How exciting. I'm not sure what all this blog will contain and what outlet in my life it will serve, but here's to trying something new! As we say in my place,

"We've got a diem to carpe!"





1 comment:

Ashley Arnold said...

YAAYY!! :) You finally have a blog!! Love it. Love you more.