Monday, July 25, 2011

something else

It's another little pet peeve of mine. Much more minor in comparison to the fruit flies, but it jabs at me nonetheless. It's an inherent flaw in blogger I do believe. You know the comment feature? It's really great most of the time and I'm happy when people use it. But when there is only one person who's commented, the link to check them still reads "1 comments" CommentSSSS. 1 comments?? (or "Happy Thoughts" "Love Notes" or whatever you've renamed your comments to be). I don't think it could be a terribly difficult feature to fix. And I'm pretty sure I'm not the only slightly OCD blogger out there. Actually I'm placing my bets on the fact that most bloggers fall on the OCD side of life. And maybe you're thinking, "Addie, you suck at grammar anyway so you have no right to be complaining let alone noticing." But I am, and it's my blog so there's nothing you can do about it. he he he

2 comments:

lynne said...

you've been home way to much! get out there and train!!!!!!! trust me this will seem trivial!

Unknown said...

I'm just posting a comment so there would be plural comments. Because I'm a fantastic person.